SAME is the premier professional engineering association in the United States that connects public sector and private industry professionals in the architecture, engineering, construction, and environmental and facility management fields to strengthen our nation’s security.
Be a Leader. Make a Difference. These words challenge our more than 25,000 members representing 1,400 companies and public agencies, to go beyond the norm and to do something that makes a positive impact on our nation–and provides a lasting benefit on those countries in need of our assistance. With more than 110 Posts in the U.S. and abroad, SAME members have a wide network of support that also includes a vast array of education, training, networking and business opportunities.
SAME membership provides valuable benefits, not found in any other association including opportunities to:
- Connect with top engineering officials from the public and private sector at SAME national, regional and local conferences and events.
- Learn about upcoming projects directly from the Engineering Service Chiefs.
- Build important relationships with SAME’s community of more than 25,000 A/E/C professionals.
- Strengthen relationships through our network of more than 110 Posts (chapters) worldwide.
- Get valuable education and education through SAME’s diverse Continuing Education Program.
- Be the first to learn about important A/E/C changes, contracts and awards through The Military Engineer magazine, which provides feature articles and news items of immediate importance to our community.
Still not sure if an SAME Membership is right for you? Then take a moment to read remarks by individuals of the SAME Half Century Club about what their membership has meant to them professionally and personally. These distinguished members of the SAME Half Century Club have been, and continue to be, a vital part of SAME.