2021 SAME HONOLULU SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION HAS ENDED!
The 2021 SAME Honolulu Post Scholarship program application has ended. For more information about the scholarship program, email Scholarship@samehonolulu.org.
NEW SAME HONOLULU POST WEBSITE COMING SOON!
SAME Honolulu Post website will migrate to SAME National’s website platform in September 2021. For now, all event announcements and important information are listed on this homepage.
For inquiries on the SAME Honolulu Post Scholarship Program, email Scholarship@samehonolulu.org.
For all other inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAME HONOLULU POST – 2021 VIRTUAL PACIFIC INDUSTRY FORUM
DATE/TIME: September 28, 2021 | 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM HST
VENUE: Live broadcast of the event from Ala Moana Hotel (100% Virtual) – MS Teams Live Meeting link will be sent to registered participants the day before the event on September 27, 2021.
PROGRAM UPDATE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions on large gatherings for the City and County of Honolulu, the Icebreaker Reception originally scheduled for September 27, 2021 has been cancelled.
The Pacific Industry Forum held on September 28, 2021 will be 100% virtual.
The Scholarship Golf Tournament at the Klipper Golf Course will still be held in person on September 29, 2021.
EVENT INFORMATION: The 2021 Pacific Industry Forum will present military program briefings. Planned Federal agency presenters are as follows:
- INDOPACOM J4
- USAF IMSC Det 2 (Air Force)
- Federal Agency Small Business Representatives
- USACE POH (Army)
- NAVFAC Pacific (Navy)
SPONSORSHIPS: The sponsorships will support SAME Honolulu Post Scholarship Program.
AN IMPORTANT NOTE TO THE SPONSORS: A member of the Pacific Industry Forum Sponsorship Committee will contact you to obtain information on the complimentary forum participants and golfers (if applicable) that are allocated to your sponsorship level. Any questions, please email PIFemail@example.com.
For more information about the Pacific Industry Forum, please email PIFfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Mahalo to the following generous sponsors for the 2021 Pacific Industry Forum and Scholarship Golf Tournament! As your registration comes in for the event, your name will be listed below.
- Platinum Sponsors: AECOM | Cardno | ECC | HDR | Northwind Group | Stantec | WSP
- Gold Sponsors: EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., PBC | Hensel Phelps | MBP | RIM Architects
- Silver Sponsors: Bowers + Kubota | Black & Veatch | Coffman Engineers | GPRM Prestress | Integrated Security Technologies | J. Uno & Associates | POWER Engineers | SSFM International
- Aloha Sponsors: Contingency Partners International LLC | HydroGeoLogic, Inc. | Interior Showplace and Steelcase | The Onyx Group | Planate | Sea Engineering
- Golf Only Sponsors: CCI General Contractors
- Golf Bento and Pau Hana Sponsors: CAPE
SAME HONOLULU POST – 2021 SCHOLARSHIP GOLF TOURNAMENT
DATE/TIME: September 29, 2021 | Show-up time between 10 and 11 AM HST
VENUE: Klipper Golf Course on Marine Corps Base Hawaii (MCBH)
It is recommended to apply for the Public Partnership Program at https://mccshawaii.com/ppp/ to obtain access to Klipper Golf Course.